Wednesday, April 18, 2007

THINKLINGS

- Do you know what sucks? I rarely use special creams on my face, mainly because I haven’t reached the age where the fear of wrinkles and such might nudge me to do so. Also, I don’t really know that much about that kind of stuff and I don’t feel like going to a dermatologist to ask. However, I got a free sample of this awesome stuff called Freeze 24/7 that has helped erase the duffle bags I get under my eyes from lack of sleep and school stress. It’s amazing how much of a difference it makes! So I thought that I would buy some so that I could keep using it. Not so much. Holy Botox, Batman! That stuff costs too much! They must literally use the blood of Martian virgins in it for it to be so expensive! I’ll stick with the duffle bags, I think.

- Something I learned from my trip to Miami and the subsequent troubles befallen me along the way. A pair of GAP jeans will only hold its proper molecular structure for three consecutive wearings without being washed. On that third day of wearing them, wear a belt or have emergency pants somewhere nearby, because those suckers are going to lose integrity.

- Allergies are evil. Pollen is Evil. Stopped up noses and scratchy throats are evil. Coughing is evil. However, sneezing is rather fun.

- I’d also like to thank all of the stank Meth addicts who have made it impossible for me to walk into a drug store and purchase any type of medicine that might actually relieve the symptoms of allergies without going through a three day waiting period and giving a DNA sample. Whatever the drug companies are putting in their OTC stuff now make them about as effective as swallowing a Skittle.

- David Tennant is so adorable. I know I’ve said this before, but I wanted to reiterate.

- Also, a Mr. Nibbles update! He apparently likes the graham crackers.

No comments: