Monday, October 29, 2007

Not enough happened this weekend to require a proper weekend update. That's not to say it was a complete bust or anything, though.

Friday night was So. Dang. Boring. I acted again as marketing babysitter for the Tunnels of Terror and I had to stay so late. As before, I was just there in case I was needed, and I was only needed one time, and that was to go get some tape from my office to rehang a sign. Woo-Hoo! So the seven or so hours I spent upstairs I watched French & Saunders clips on YouTube, did yoga, listened to my iPod, and I think I finally just lay on the floor of the office and tried not to go to sleep. Since I had the walkie-talkie, I could hear that the customers were drying up and they were thinking about closing early. So I waited for someone to come on and say it was time to go. I waited and waited, and finally decided that a big group must have arrived and kept them from closing down. So I waited to hear what to do next and no one ever came on to tell me anything. I finally looked out of the window that overlooks Rocket Park, and everyone was gone! They had forgotten about me! So I finally got to go home and go to bed. :P

Saturday didn't go as planned, but hey, I can forgive that. I mean, the woman I was supposed to hang out with IS in the hospital, after all. It was a nice relaxing day, though. For me, not her, of course.

Sunday was Sunday. They aren't as nice as they used to be.

No comments: