Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sometimes I feel like a cookie that has had too many bites taken out of it. Does that make sense?

I got to have dinner with my very favorite Kenny tonight, and that was a lot of fun. I don't think we've had a chance to do that since late February or early March of this year. Weirdly enough, we didn't even have to argue about where to eat this time. : ) He also drove me around in his new car, which I loved. I didn't tell Lois how I felt about the car because she is a little temperamental and I was afraid she would take it out on me on the way home. We ate and talked, and he allowed me to go on a wold goose chase for some flower seeds that apparently no one in Cullman sells past labor day. BOO! He also beat me at a game of checkers, but only because I let him *cough cough* I finally let him escape after making him talk to me for about an hour after we got back to our base camp - better known as Cracker Barrel. It was such a mild night that I decided to drive home with the top of my car down. I don't know how smart that was, even if the night air did feel wonderful. When my hair was shorter, it would always whip around my face and I couldn't stand it. It only slapped my face a little, but by the time I got home it was twisted into dreadlocks. I'm NOT looking forward to combing those out!

On the way home I started thinking about sad things, which sucked after the fun I had. I don't know why that happens sometimes.

Now I'm going to bed.

No comments: