Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) As I was getting the mail the other day, I found an envelope from the DOT of Savannah! Apparently, the sneaky traffic cameras caught me running a red light. Well, to be technical, the cameras caught Steve running a red light, but since the car is registered in my name, I'm the one who got the ticket. It had pictures of Lois completely blowing through an obvious red light, but I don't remember that happening at all. Sometimes Steve drives like a crazy person, but he doesn't do stupid things like run red lights on purpose! We must have, since there is proof, but I don't remember it. Sigh. Big Brother is watching us, indeed. He is also watching us more closely than we are watching ourselves!

2) My mosquito bites are almost gone, thank goodness. I don't get them very often anymore, since I don't go outside as much as I used to. I forget how much they itch! I had one on my ankle that looked like three or four bugs got together and shared a vein, it was about two inches in diameter! That one was the worst, but the others were just as ugly. Seriously, bug bites on a pale person look like measles!

3) I'm finally back at work and making signs again. I didn't think I'd miss it that much, but I'm glad to be back and doing something constructive. I mean, it's not that I didn't like the napping, catching up on the laundry or vacation, but I'm glad to be back!

More later. I've got work to do!

No comments: