Wednesday, February 03, 2010

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!!

Ahhhh, Lost. Nobody understands our love.

OK, well, that's not entirely true. Quite a few people understand it, but that doesn't make it any less special! Right? RIGHT?! :)

No, I'm not crazy. Lost came back for it's final season last night and the opening show was AWESOME! One part of me feels as if I should be ashamed for being this into a television show, and the other part of me just told the first part to shut up and go sit in a corner. There were so many people who originally died earlier in the seasons back for the first show. Granted, they had very limited cameo roles, but at least I got to see "Chaaaaalie' again. I love that little hobbit.

Anyways, it was definitely worth the long wait and I'm excited to see what is going to happen!

I'm also listening to the audio novel of the book "Columbine" by Dave Cullen. I kind of picked it out by chance when I was browsing the audio book site I have a subscription with. It's a book about the school massacre and some of it is very hard to listen to, but it's quite fascinating. It's more of a very detailed analysis of the event, the killers, the victims and such than just a retelling of what happened. I was unaware that a lot of what we were told through the media wasn't true. I also did some searching on the web so that I could have faces to go with the names I was hearing and found a site dedicated to what happened. It, also, is quite detailed and gives a lot of details about the people involved. Some of it is just heartbreaking. I don't know if I can say I'm enjoying it exactly, but it is very interesting.

3 comments:

amy said...

I knew I was going to be excited to see Chaaaallie, but I was unprepared by how emotional I got at seeing Boone, of all people.

Was it my imagination, or did the Man in Black imply that he is the smoke monster?

Tae said...

I think you may be correct. Either that or we were so side tracked by the smoke monster that we missed Locke cowering in a corner someplace. :)

amy said...

Sorry you had to see me hiding like a whimpering little girl.