Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I AM VEXED!!!!!!

I really wish I could just not care about stuff when it's none of my business. Seriously. I spend a lot of time worrying about things I can't do anything about.

The good news is, I am able to keep from getting actively involved in other people's issues, but if they are friends of mine and I care about them, I can't help but wish that I could do something to make things better.

I know people who simply don't care about other people's problems as long as it doesn't directly affect them, but I'm not built that way. I don't think anyone who honestly cares about other people can be that way. Ugh. I just wish I could be less...me...about things sometimes.

I can't mention what this is about because it honestly isn't any of my business. I have no dog in this race. I am simply a bystander who can see it going on. However, someone I like a great deal is being treated very, very wrongly by someone who has NO right to do what they are doing and I wish I could just, oh, I don't know... I'd like to beat the everloving shit out of them is what I'd like to to. I'd like to just take a stick and beat this person until he cried. I could do some severe damage to this person even if I didn't touch him, but I won't. I've got to sit this one out. I'm too mad and I'll regret anything I do or say at this point. It just isn't fair.

I am Kelly's seething mass of righteous indignation.

PS: Sorry about the language, Aunt Brenda.

3 comments:

Kenny said...

Ummm ... I didn't do it?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are human just like any of the rest of us. All of us deal with problems like this with our friends all the time. It's what makes us good friends.

--JT

Anonymous said...

Of course you are forgiven about the language as long as you keep pronoun errors at the minimum! ...and as long as you are as entertaining. How many people at your church to I know, or know about (by name) through Rhonda? A lot, but not enough to know whom you are talking about---nevertheless my curiosity knows no bounds!

I like Kenny's reaction, not at all selfish thinking."Is it about me?" but straight to the "I didn't do it, did I?" response.