Friday, February 12, 2010

TRESPASSERS WILL BE VIOLATED

Yuck. I have to go down to my property this weekend (weather permitting, of course) and hang some "No Trespassing" signs along the fence. I don't like to do that, but of course, I also don't want anyone going out there, getting hurt, and suing me because they are too stupid to stay off (or too stupid to keep their kids off of) of property that doesn't belong to them. My mom's husband had already hung a sign, but either the elements or the neighbors tore it down.

My sister told me I need to remove the gate behind the house and add fencing to the gap. Because I know all about fencing. Because I've hung fences all of my life. Yep...

She also told me, with her never failing grasp of the vulgar that "You need to tell them white trash neighbors to get their crap off of your property." That's going to be fun. I'll get to approach people I don't know and literally tell them to get off of my lawn.

Being a grown up is fun! FUN!

No comments: