Friday, May 14, 2010

QUICKIE

Just an update on my current issues with my former job.

I recently got a letter that informed me that I have been denied 6 weeks of unemployment because of "misconduct" at work because of what I wrote on my blog. I'm not sure at this point, but I also may have to go through the process of reapplying for benefits because of this, which will be another 3 week delay. I won't know for sure until after the 6 weeks are over, because that's what I can call them again.

S0, even though I was told I wasn't let go because of the stupid blog thing by HR, and even though I explained that to the lady from the department of industrial relations, who in turn called the HR department of my former job and was told what I can only assume was the same information, I am still being punished for what was an honest and inadvertent mistake.

I'm not even mad anymore. I'm simply too tired of it all to be mad.

Sprocket, I get it. You win. Please leave me alone now.