Friday, October 15, 2010

LINKIES!

OK, this is just a quick one, but I had to share. I had a pen pal named Sarah from the time I was in the 4th grade til after I graduated high school. She was from Athens, Ohio and of course, I was from Athens, Alabama (don't know if that was intentional or not because my mom signed me up for the thing...but I digress.)

We never met in person, but I always loved to get her letters, and I always felt like we knew each other well. Of course, "knowing how way leads on to way" we haven't written each other in years, and it was only by coincidence that we found each other on Facebook. Recently, she posted a link to a blog all about how she and her twin sister found out they were pregnant almost exactly at the same time and I thought it was really sweet. I mean, I'm not really crazy about babies myself, but I really enjoyed reading this.

I'm late to the party on this one, because the babies have been born, but I thought it was cute! Today I pass the cuteness on to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I dropped back in to check on you. You're still as cute and funny as ever! Hope you are well. Call me sometimes...I'm still in Florence and will be for the foreseeable future.

K's Mom