Wednesday, July 21, 2004

10 Random Thoughts of the Day

10)  I don't have a clue what made me think of him, but I dated this guy when I was a freshman in high school who was strange.  We didn't date long, but any time I ever had another boyfriend or anything close, he was always calling me and acting like he liked me or whatever, trying to get be broken up with them.  Once I broke it off with the guy, he acted like I didn't exist.  He did this up until I was a senior.  Talk about wanting what you can't have and not wanting what you can.  What a fat head.
9) My hands are freezing this morning.  I've even got on one of my Tim Burton-looking long sleeved shirts and I'm freezing.
8) Speaking of Tim Burton, what's with my hair lately?  I've woken up for the past three days looking like a trans-gendered Edward ScissorHands!
7) We were going to Dragon Con this year, but since we got Rudolph, we are going to cancel that trip.  That's okay, though.  How many women in thongs and fairy wings can you really stand to look at two years in a row?
6) I'm totally going to Rome if I can save the money to do so.  I just finished reading Angels and Demons, and I really want to see all of the things that he talked about.  All of the real things anyway; Vatican City, the Bernini Statues, St. Peters Basillica, and etc.  Okay, who wants to take bets on if I can actually do it?  : )
5) My toe is alseep.  Just my toe.  How weird is that?
4) I almost ran over a Miata yesterday.  Hey, it wasn't my fault, that car was tiny!  I've really got to get used to driving and SUV!  Oh, no...it's my first (and hopefully last) step towards being a Soccermom!  NOOOOOO!!!!
3) I am going to be on my own AGAIN for dinner.  Steve and his school...pah!  ; )  You'd think he wanted to graduate or something.
2) My internship is almost at a close.  My last day will be Aug 6th.  SIGH.  Farewell hands on learning about graphics for a while.  : (
1) We sign for the car in the next two days.  They'd better not add anything on, or Evil Kelly will make another appearance at a car dealership.  They wouldn't like Evil Kelly.

No comments: