Saturday, July 03, 2004

If I don't watch out, I'm going to be in traction!

Last night, Steve and I were acting stupid, and his arm hit my hand, and I think I've either sprained my hand or something otherwise just as horrifying. It isn't broken, thank heaven, but it hurts like the devil. With falling lat week, and doing this yesterday, I'm going to need either a full body cast, or someone is going to have to get me one of those harnesses that little kids wear so I can't hurt myself anymore!

My layoff from work will be for the next couple of weeks, so I'll be doing some hard core house work and stuff. Our house has gotten so cluttered all over again. I hate that! Seriously, I've been trying my best to straighten up my office for a month or more, but once I get started, I get discouraged. There is just too much stuff in there! Now I have a little time, so I'm going to have to force myself to finish the job. Anyone want to do it for me? Please?

How many of you have seen that irritating Fanta commercial that they play before movies lately? You know, those four chicks in different colors singing "Wanna Fanta, doncha wanna..."? Well, thanks to Jason, I now have that song indelibly inked into my brain this weekend! Grrrrr. Somehow I'm going to have to plant the sure fire brain song that you can never get rid of "It's a Small World Afterall" in his head. This is war!

No comments: