Friday, July 16, 2004

Can you believe it?  I'm going to Six Flags this weekend.  Me, going to Six Flags. 
 
Let me give you a minute to dwell on this with the proper background information. 
 
I don't like amusement parks, I don't like crowds and I don't like being hot. 
 
Six Flags in Atlanta in July = amusement parks, crowds, and hot. 
 
Since I was told that I was selfish because I don't go places that a certain husband of mine likes to go, I am going.   I'm not selfish because I don't let him go, mind you.  I'm selfish because I don't go with him.  Even though he has other people to go with him who love to go to places like that so it's not like he'd be alone, I'm selfish because I don't like to go.  He ignores all of the other things in our lives that I do, and decides I'm selfish because I don't like going to Six Flags.
 
Now granted, this is the place we were when we decided to date exclusively (aww), and it has some sentemental value as far as that goes.  But come on.
 
Who knows, maybe I'll have fun. 
 
Uh huh, yeah.   Whee.

No comments: