Thursday, July 15, 2004

WHY DO I LET HIM TALK ME INTO STUFF?

Steve heard about this Rick and Bubba thing in Birmingham where you can audition to sing the national anthem. If you win, you are up against three other people from three other towns to sing the National Anthem at a Braves game. I'm terrified. I mean, I can sing in public, and I have on many occasions, but the thought of auditioning for anything scared me silly. This is one of the reasons I was never more active in the school theater. Anyways, I'm going to do this, so keep your fingers crossed that I don't make a fool of myself. The last time I sang the national anthem in public, it was at a hocky game. I did so badly that a hockey player from CANADA turned around and looked at me like I was hurting him. I'm meeting Steve after he gets off from work and we're heading down there. I'm glad I'm going to be busy all day or I'd never make it.

What am I thinking...

No comments: