Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I got attacked by the water hose this morning! I was trying to fill up the wading pool for the dogs, and since I had put far out in the yard, the hose pipe wouldn't quite reach and so I tried to attach the sprayer thingie to it while it was running. Bad Idea.
I had such a great time yesterday. A friend of mine I don't get to see very often and I met for dinner and afterwards we walked around and just talked. It was awesome. I feel sorry for people who don't know my friends! I have so many wonderful ones. : )
Steve, Josh, and I are thinking of going to Dragon Con again this year. I'm excited! I haven't decided whether or not I'll dress up though. I have to see if I gave my Velma costume to GoodWill or not. : )
Once again, I promise to update the rest of my website as soon as I can!

No comments: