Monday, July 05, 2004

Ewwwwww. There is nothing worse than forgetting you have dirty dishes in your dishwasher, and reaching in to get something. Ugh. Not only were thy dirty, some of the dieshes had milk on them that was slowly starting to become self aware. Yuck.

I Well, it's the first day of my annual layoff, and I didn't have to get up for work this morning. I probably wold have slept a lot later, but I had to get up and let the dogs out. It's Bear's birthday today, so I have to sing to him when I let him out of the kennell. I can't believe my little fat hobbit is 1! Steve and I will have to get some hot dogs and treats so we can have a party. Hopefully we can get him to sit still long enough to make a couple of pictures.

We rented four DVDs this weekend. Wow, we're an exciting couple. Actually, I prefer to do that rather than to go out all of the time (yeah, I'm boring, what can I say). We rented The Italian Job, Secret Window (Johnny Depp *growl*), Broken Lizard's Club Dread, and Along Came Polly. All of them were pretty good movies, although I have to say that Secret Window was a little strange. I've read the novella, and somehow I find it hard to believe that the screenplay could have had a more violent ending than the Stephen King version. Of course, in a way, I liked the way the movie ended better, so I'm not complaining. : )

Steve also got it into his head to shoot off one of those big flower fireworks last night. He scared the dogs to death and I ran into the house thinking the neighbors would surley call the police. We find out later that they weren't even home. We should have set off another one! I miss firecrackers! : (

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments: