Thursday, September 16, 2004

I'm so freakin' tired. Why, oh why, isn't my work or school closed due to the hurricaine? Everything else is closed - other schools, businesses, even the Governor's office, but the Space and Rocket Center and UAH are still open. Darn them, darn them all to heck.

The reason for my tiredness? I got so busy last night that I forgot to set up my Mac workstation with printer and etc, so Steve and I get up at about midnight to do this. I needed to print some stuff from class, but while in the process of doing this I realized that the slightly different versions of my programs wreaked havoc with my design. I sat up until 2:00 this morning trying to fix these designs so that I could turn in the draft today. I am too old to stay up late!!!

Be proud of me, though! I went to the printing studio to work on my first project last night, and I got quite a bit of headway. 3 colors down, and about 3 to go. It took me four hours to do that much, so I'll be back in the studio on Friday night to see if I can finish it! Yay! I had never done a screenprint without the teacher there, but it went fairly smoothly. I didn't realize that it takes about 45 minutes to prepare to print, and about 5 minutes to actually do the printing. It was fun though.

I also had to get a tire fixed this morning because there were two nails stuck in it! I'm glad that it got fixed, because it drives a WHOLE lot better! : )

No comments: