Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's almost that time of year again. The time that causes heartache, anger and bloodshed. A time when the weak are obliterated and the strong roll ahead. What is this time, you might ask?

School is starting in two days.

I'm going to have to figure out a way to make it to work even close to on time as I dodge Soccermoms and expensive "daddy-bought-it-for-my-16th-birthday" sports cars. Parents who like to park on my street and let their children out close to the school also manage to clog up our normally quiet suburban street. If you work, and have to be at work, between the hours of 8 and 9 and you live in my neighborhood...you are boned!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if my boss will let me sleep in my office for the first couple of weeks? You know, at least until the first wave of panicked moms and kids with rolling back-packs have thinned out. Probably not.

In other news, I will not be attending school this fall for the first time in over a century. Why? Because God likes me. : ) However, I do have to start paying back my student loans...so BOO!

No comments: