Monday, December 15, 2008

7 Layer Meme (again, stolen from Annie)

LAYER 1: Tell us your…

* Name: Sheena, Queen of the Dwarf People or Kelly
* Birthday (month, day): February 14th
* Birthplace: Huntsville, AL
* Current location: Huntsville, AL
* Eye color: Dark Brown, almost black
* Hair color: Dark Brown with reddish bits in it
* Height: 5′4″
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Aquarius

LAYER 2: What’s…

* Your heritage: As far as I know I'm Swedish/Native American, but there is more I don't know
* The shoes you wore today: My ragged, fake, Wal-Mart Uggs
* Your weakness: Puppies and chocolate, but separately
* Your fears: Roaches, heights, closed in spaces
* Your perfect pizza: I don't care for pizza
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Happiness, security, minions
* Your first waking thoughts: Can I make myself go to the gym today? No? OK!
* Your best physical feature: My eyes
* Your most missed memory: Being silly with friends

LAYER 3: Do you…

* Smoke: no
* Cuss: I'm trying to stop, but I do occasionally. Ok, I do it a lot, but I really am trying to stop.
* Sing: Lots. All of the time
* Do you think you’ve been in love: A couple of times, actually.
* Did you go to college: Yes!
* Liked high school: Mostly, but there were some unpleasant times.
* Want to get/stay married: I'd like to stay married.
* Believe in yourself: Not anymore
* Think you’re attractive: No
* Think you’re a health freak: Bwahahahahaaaa...*cough...wheeze* No.
* Get along with your parent(s): Of course.
* Like thunderstorms: Love them. The louder the better.
* Play an instrument: Xylophone, clarinet, piano, Rock Band drums. :)

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: blurg, no
* Smoked: No! Yuck.
* Done a drug: Not an illegal one
* Made out: Ha, no.
* Gone on a date: No
* Gone to the mall: Once, but I hope I don't have to go back for a while. Yikes.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: I don't care for Oreos.
* Eaten sushi: Yuck, no.
* Been on stage: Yes
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: No
* Gone skinny dipping: No (wow, I'm boring.)
* Stolen Anything: I was going to get some hot chocolate from the unmanned concession stand the other day, but after I got out of an ethics meeting, I didn't feel right about it!

LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: I don't think so.
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
* Been caught “doing something”: God, no!
* Been called a tease: No
* Gotten beaten up: Only by my sister.
* Shoplifted: No, I was too chicken.

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: 22
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): None. Do Not Want.
* Describe your dream mate: I'm too disillusioned about this. I couldn't tell you anymore.
* How do you want to die: Quick
* What did you want to be when you grow up: A ballerina or Prison Guard.
* What country would you most like to visit: Italy!

LAYER 7: Now tell…

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Ativan, but it was an emergency.
* Name a person you could trust with my life: Only me
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Most of mine are self recorded, so I don't have a "Favorite"
* Number of piercings: 7 - Two I still use, four others I don't use anymore, all in my ears.
* Number of tattoos: None
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A few. I did a lot of stuff in high school that got recognition. Usually FFA stuff.
* Name a past experience that you regret: I once told a boyfriend that I loved him when I really didn't. Then I told him I didn't mean it and it really hurt his feelings. I hate hurting people's feelings.

No comments: