Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) My office is never going to dry out at this rate. Two new leaks have sprouted up and it feels like the air conditioner may be on in stead of the heat. I'm going to die of exposure INSIDE this office. I will haunt them so hard!

2) Speaking of people dying up here, this is what happened to Mace Windu:
You can't really see the actual water damage, but brother-man here is all kinds of melted. :(

3) OOOOH! Guess where Sara and I will be going on April 4th? We are going to see Wicked! I KNOW! I'm so excited! I had no idea that it would be coming to Alabama at all, much less to Birmingham. She got us some amazing seats and I'm super excited! I've been wanting to see the play since I read the book. Yay!

4)I totally flaked out on a project I was doing yesterday. I started working on it, got halfway through with it, walked away from it for a second and completely forgot about it. Hopefully I can get it done today and make up for my mental lapse. Right now I'm just hoping that my stickers weren't really important.

5) My cell phone is acting weird. I keep getting the alert sounds that mean I have a text message, but there is no text message waiting when I open the phone. If any of you fine people are trying to text me, I haven't received anything. Please don't be irritated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen wicked. I'll be home 1/2-1/11/09. Wanna hang gurl?

Tae said...

Of course!