The Final Countdown MemeI stole this from Annie because she always has the most funnest memes on her blog!
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. Don't worry, it'll happen soon. Not as soon as you want, but sooner than you think. :)
2. I want to forgive so much, but I don't know if I have the power to do it. I'm trying really hard.
3. As wonderful a woman as I think you are, sometimes your selfishness astounds me.
4. No, I won't, and you can't make me! So, NYEAH!
5. Yeah, I know what you said about me and that's why I don't feel comfortable around you anymore.
6. You smell like sausage! Every day! You Do! Why?
7. Super size this please, and cover it in chocolate.
8. I liked you a whole lot more when you at least pretended.
9. Because I'm too embarrassed, that's why!
10. Sometimes just because you want something doesn't mean you are supposed to get it. Deal.
NINE things about yourself:
1. That whole thing about wanting to sit in a box full of puppies isn't an exaggeration. I'd love to really do that.
2. I don't always think I'm right, and I'll respect you more if you argue a point with me instead of just rolling over and saying I'm right. Just don't be a jerk about it.
3. I really do think I like dogs more than I like people. That worries me.
4. I love my job, even though I complain. Having said that, I still hope to get a better one some day.
5. This is not to illicit compliments, I swear, but I think I'm ugly. No amount of compliments has ever changed my mind about this.
6. My favorite part of the morning is when I put on makeup. It's just fun!
7. I love the beach!
8. I love to travel, and I hope to see a great deal of the world before I kick the bucket.
9. I always put on lipgloss just to go to Wal-Mart. I still think of it as "going to town." :)
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Honesty above all else
2. Treat me as if I'm important to you
3. Make an effort to really understand me and what I love
4. Unexpected kindnesses, even little ones
5. Act silly with me, even in public. I very rarely do anything too embarrassing anymore.
6. Take a real interest in my life, even the bad parts
7. Remember that sometimes a hug can say more than words ever could
8. Tolerate my obsession with chocolate and art supplies
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. "Wow, I wish I could lose weight!"
2. "Don't fall down the stairs. Be careful on the stairs."
3. "I don't want to clean anymore. We'll just get it dirty again. What's the point?"
5. "Where are my glasses? I can't see without my glasses! I left them right here!"
6. "There are just not enough occasions to wear costumes."
7. "I'm going to eventually have to wash dishes or call the HAZMAT team to haul them away."
SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Change into pajamas
2. Tell the dogs goodnight
3. Set the alarm clock
4. Say a prayer
5. Snuggle into the pillows
6. Put my cold feet on Steve
FIVE people you couldn’t live without:
1. This one isn't fair. I could live without everyone, but it wouldn't be very much fun.
FOUR things you’re wearing right now:
2. Knee socks
3. Cargo pants
4. Starfish necklace
THREE songs that fit your life perfectly:
1. "Some Days You Gotta Dance"
2. "Every Day Is A Winding Road"
3. "Miss Celie's Blues"
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Learn to dance.
2. Learn to play the violin.
1. I'm afraid that one day I'll realize just how very little I've impacted the lives of the people around me, but only after it's way too late to do anything about it.