THINGS I WANT TO DO, BUT PROBABLY WILL NOT GET TO DO
1) Eat at elBulli. Apparently there is a two year waiting period and the food can cost up to $500 for a couple. I still want to do it, though.
2) Go on a picture taking tour of Italy, Ireland, Rome and Japan.
3) Get a special "white glove" tour of the Vatican art collection. (If Josh ever becomes pope, I'm calling in a favor, though.)
4) Make cheese. Butler said I wasn't allowed to get a cow because they scare him.
5) Sit next to Stephen King on a long flight and make him tell me why he always kills off people I like in his novels.
6) Sit in a huge bowl of melted chocolate. I mean, I could actually probably pull this one off, but it would be weird.
That is all for now.