RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING
1) YAY! 16 days until Lost comes back on the air. I probably shouldn't be as excited as I am. Nah, that's not true, I should be this excited.
2) I've had the strangest dreams over the weekend. They weren't chocolate related or anything, I don't think. They weren't nightmares, exactly, but they were weird. The first was, I swear, a lifetime movie waiting to be filmed. I don't remember much about it, but I remember that I wasn't the real-life me, but another me (you know what I mean.) Anyways, two of my girl friends and I wanted to get married to our boyfriends really bad, but they wouldn't ask us. We did all of this rather embarrassing stuff to get them to do it, and finally we just planned a whole wedding and tricked them into showing up. That's all I remember except for feeling embarrassed and rather sadly pathetic when I woke up. Maybe it really was a lifetime movie, I dunno. The other one was a recurring dream about Steve and I going to this health food store which was located next to a pet store. Each time we'd go to the food store, we'd wind up going to the pet store and getting a dog. Before we took them home, I'd spend time getting to know it and falling in pet-love with it, only to realize we couldn't afford to keep it. Every time I'd have to take the dog back inside the pet store, I'd cry so hard because I wanted to keep it. It made me sad. :(
3) The new Dr. Who was announced on Saturday, and so far I'm underwhelmed at the looks of the guy and the fact that I don't know if he's going to be any good. I'm hoping that the casting guys knew what they were doing. At any rate, he isn't as cute as David Tennant! Few people are, though. Am I right, Amy?
4) We went to the gym this morning, and as expected, it was really full. I couldn't decide if thet were all people I'd seen before just coming back to work out after the holidays, or if they were new people with new year's resolutions to work on. If the latter is the case, we probably won't see many of them too much longer. Of course, I'll probably slack off too, but I'm going to try not to. Even if working out doesn't make me lose weight (curses) at least I feel better when I do the exercises regularly!
5) Oh, and just FYI, if you used to read Steve's old blog, he's done a reboot and started all over. I'd link it from here, but I need to find out if that's cool with him first. That's just how he rolls.