Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?
Yes, this is another post on the things people type into search engines that brings them to my humble blog!

1)FFA Official Dress: This has actually brought the largest amount of people to my blog since I posted it. If a day goes by without at least two people finding me through that search, it's an odd day. Usually it's an image search where they find this picture I posted for Josh.
I never knew that official dress was such a popular subject to look for on the Internet!

2) Star Trek Uniform: This follows the same vein of the FFA thing, only they find the sexy, sexy picture of me in the home made Star Trek: TOS uniform. Oddly, this also brings in the most international visitors! Well, some people just like that sort of thing. I'm not going to judge!

3)Coconut Macaroon Pyramids: Yes, these were the burial mounds of the little known Mallomar Pharaohs. Legend has it that if you can get past the cursed animal cracker sphinx, you'll discover that the gingerbread sarcophagus has a creamy nougat center.

4) Girls Showing Their Boobies: Yeah, I'll admit it. I panicked for a second when I saw that. I was deathly afraid that I had a bad lapse of judgement at some point and posted something I would probably regret at this stage of my life. Luckily for me, I didn't find anything incriminating. However, I'm still mystified at how that search brought someone to my blog!

5) Kelly Pratt nude: Yeah...no. For that person's sake, I hope that there is another, much better looking Kelly Pratt out there that they wanted to see naked. Since I kind of fall into the "She has a great personality" category of people, they would probably be terribly disappointed and/or struck blind had they found a picture of me like that. Sorry, Perv!

No comments: