Thursday, July 09, 2009

A QUICKIE

I'm not dead or anything, just really busy. I had all kinds of stuff to write about, but haven't had time. Of course, I've forgotten most of it, but I'm sure I'll think of something else later on. We have two big events here at the SpRocket this weekend, and as usual, everyone who needs signs is calling me at the last possible moment. I think there is a bet between them all to see which one of them can cause my head to actually explode! It'll be a photo-finish, I can tell you that.

I'm currently listening to the audio novel of "Midnight In the Garden Of Good and Evil" while I'm working, and so far I'm loving it. It's fun to listen to the guy describe places I've actually been. I have noticed, however, that a lot of lines from the book sound familiar, and I think it's because the tour guide from our trip to Bonaventure cemetery was quoting from it. Granted, a lot of the info in the book may be common knowledge to the people out there, but I doubt that the stories would all be told in the same way. I should have read the book first and done the tour myself! It would have saved some money! :)

Anyways, just a short note while I've got a second to let you know I'm still around someplace. You know, in case you care and junk.

1 comment:

amy said...

I care and junk.
The last time I was in Savannah, we listened to the audiobook on the way there and back. It was eerie how often we would turn on a street just as the name of the street was spoken in the book.