Tuesday, January 05, 2010

OK, so it's the new year, and I have some resolutions.

Well, I suppose they are considered resolutions, since I waited until the beginning of the year to begin them, but I do that more out of some kind of OCD issue than because it was the new year. I also tend to put things off until Mondays so that I don't start new things in the middle of the week. It just balances things better. Shut up, I can't help it. It's just how it works.

Don't worry, I'm not going to list them here. I don't even have a list. I don't even really have sharply defined goals. Huh. Anyways, what do you care what I want to accomplish this year? Geez.

So, what is the purpose of this post? There really isn't one. I'm just trying to look busy. There are guys here taking inventory and I don't want them to think I'm lazy.

Have a nice day!

No comments: