Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Hello. My name is Kelly Pratt, and I'm addicted to Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale.

HELLO KELLY!

I'm not kidding! When Steve first bought me a bottle of Buffalo Rock ginger ale some months (if not years) ago, I didn't like it. It tasted kind of like a flat or watered down Coke. Although I normally love ginger ale, I never went out of my way to try and find this particular kind of ginger ale again. However, a couple of weeks ago we went on a Publix run and he picked up a box of it, and I've literally been hooked on it ever since. I don't know what it is about it, but I will be sitting here at work thinking about it, and no matter what I drink, it isn't satisfying until I can get home and get that stinkin' yellow and brown can. I even got up and went to the grocery store this morning so I could get some to take to work. I've been drinking one today, and I sat back to analyse the possible causes of my addiction, and I've decided that it's because it tingles when you drink it and it makes my stomach and throat warm. I know that sounds insane, but it's true. Of course, I'll probably find out a few weeks down the line that I'm having some kind of allergic reaction to it, but I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can!!! I'm guessing that it's just stronger than regular ginger ale, but it's like heroin with me now!!!!!! Well, I suppose I can place my relief in the fact that it ISN'T heroin, or they probably wouldn't let me have it at work. : )

To learn more about Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale, please go to your local library or you can conduct research on their website at www.buffalorock.com

No comments: