Monday, August 30, 2004

Weekend Update + Monday!

Hello you! As usual, I didn't have a very exciting weekend, but I'm going to write about it anyways!

Friday after work, I went to the Elder Pratt's house to mow the lawn. It didn't seem to take that long, but I think it's because Mr. Lee is getting better and he had done a little bit before I got there. You know, I never thought I'd say this, but when he's better, I'm going to miss cutting their lawn! I wasn't feeling very well, so I pretty much just went home. Vanilla James was there because Steve was helping him install his stereo, so I hung out with them in between laundry and such. Steve took me to get dinner after that, and then blessed sleep!

Saturday I had to work. I was supposed to be there from 9-5, but we were SOOOOOOOOOO slow that I ended up leaving at 1:00. Steve and I had lunch together and then I went shopping. I was supposed to be looking for christmas gifts, but I was still feeling so bad that I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. I finally just went home. Steve and the Fellas + Shannon went to dinner, and I had to miss it. : ( When he came home, he put on his new Knight Rider first season DVD (no kidding there. Oy). Maybe it's just me, but if I got in a car that said "Hello, Kelly." I'd probably not stay in the car for very long. I'd feel strains of "2001" playing in my head. "What are you doing, Dave? I cannot allow you to do that, Dave."

Sunday was just rough. I woke up still not feeling well, so I didn't go to church or my family's house. I hated that, because I had been looking forward to going out there. I didn't know if Steve was going to be able to go out there with me, and I was so out of it that I was afraid to drive. Allergies suck.

Today was the fisrt day of school, and it was the first day of my MWF class. It's at 8:00 in the morning, but I think that's going to be okay. There is mucho parking by the building, and it's only a 55 minute class, so it's no biggie. We have to begin reading "Huck Finn". I hope it's good. The teacher wasn't anything like I thought he'd be. He kind of reminded me of Steve in a way. He's a big guy, kind of messy. He seemed really nervous today, but he admitted he was. I think that he's going to be pretty cool.

No comments: