Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Apparently, Steve likes his new bed. He was putting it together before I made it home, and I got there just in time to see that he didn't hurt himself dragging the matress/box springs across the hall. Actually, I got there in time for him to literally pin me against the wall with the matress. I guess he thought it would keep me out of the way! : ) Before I got a chance to put any sheets or anything on it, he had already lain down and fallen asleep. I figured he would wake up in time to have dinner, so I made burritos (one of his favorites). He didn't get up. So I put on a movie, BeetleJuice, and watched it as I ate. I figured he would wake up eventually, so I worked on the church scrapbook (sadly far behind because of me), and desperately tried to figure our how to make the pages look decent. I don't think I'm doing a very good job. It's weird. I am a graphic design artist, but I can't get the hang of scrapbooking. Eh, it's a soccermom past time anyways. ; ) At any rate, he didn't get up, so I had to throw away most of the food that had been sitting out for several hours. Wasteful hastered. I don't really HAVE to spend time with him I guess... heeheehee.

I called the hospital in Birmingham to check on my friend. She is still in SICU. I hope that's just precautionary. I tried e-mailing one of our friends who lives down there and see's here more often than I do, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I suppose it doesn't help that I've never e-mailed him before. I hope he doesn't think I'm spam.

School starts back tomorrow, and I've already started to dread it. I have to take algebra (again). Steve spent quite alot of time trying to explain the reason for variables. Did I understand it? What do you think? Mr. Lee also tried to give me an example of why we need variables. He said it was like having a dinner party, but not knowing how many people would be there, so you have to do the math to see how much food everyone should get. I just told him if that was the case, I'd wait for them all to show up, and then order pizza. I hate math.

Otherwise, I have Art History: Medival Art, and Lithography. Three down, five to go. I am so tired of being in school.

No comments: