Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hershey's Special Dark Kisses - 2 on the nummy scale. No nightmares, but I do believe I got mild food poisoning. I had forgotten how old those things were. I'm still not sure how long I've had them, but I believe it's going on two years. *shudder*

Wow, I'm busy today (she says as she stops everything to write a blog entry)! Actually, I'm busy, but I can only go as fast as the plotter can print, so I have a few minutes. I got slammed with a rather sign saturated night function job that requires 7 signs and I haven't been able to print any of them yet because my boss is printing giant "First To The Moon" License plates for some kind of kick-off thing.

I finally got to see the pictures I took in California. You probably think that's weird since they were digital, but Steve has had them on his lap top, so I wasn't able to see them until yesterday. If I do say so, some of them turned out excellent. My favorite ones are the ones from Bodie, NV, which was the ghost town we visited. They are a little over exposed looking because the sun was BRIGHT, but it gives them character.

My friend Jason (or Father Hatfield as I will think of him from now on) and I were just talking about that sci-Fi channel show "Ghost Hunters". If you aren't familliar with that show, it follows TAPS, or The Atlantic Paranormal Society (I think) who are people who go into supposedly haunted places and try to determine if there is actually any ghosts there. I'm both fascinated and scared by it. Steve fell asleep early and left me all alone to watch it by myself, and it was scarier than usual because the big guy on the show even got spooked, and he is never shaken by anything. I was also doing dishes and running back and forth to see what was going on, so I missed some stuff. Jason was filling me in on what I missed. Then everyone went to lunch, leaving me alone up here. About the time everyone leaves, WTAK starts playing "Don't Fear the Reaper". Nice timing, you guys. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to start calling Jason during Ghost Hunters so that I can be safe, and if Jason hears me scream and drop the phone, maybe he'll call the police. With Steve being alseep, he wouldn't hear me. He sleeps like the dead.

No comments: