Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I talked to my friend's dad, and he says that her life is out of danger. Can you say "Whew"? Although she isn't doing well at all, she has gotten passed the worst part of he sickness and should be on her way to recovering. Her dad said she had three surgeries within three days, and will probably have to have a couple more. I'm glad she's doing better, even if she isn't well yet.

I felt like a complete idiot while talking to my friend's stepmom. I called their home number to see if I could get Sara's cell phone number (her mom was carrying the phone). When I got in touch with her, I kept stumbling over what I was trying to say, called her by the wrong name, and almost hung up before she could tell me how my friend was. I can't believe I used to have a job where I talked on the phone for a living.

I've got to leave for school in a little while. I have my history class today, and my other two classes tomorrow. SIGH.

I've also got to go outside and replace some signs, but I want to put it off until after I get back from school because I don't want to show up to class looking hot and sweaty. I hate summer.

No comments: