Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sherffin-Berger Nibby Bar (heeheehee) - 5 on the nummy scale, produced nightmare that didn't scare me, but freaked out everyone I told about it.

This has been a freakishly long day. I keep thinking that it's almost time to go, but when I look at the clock, only about 15 minutes will have passed.

Last night I went home and mowed the lawn. It looked like a jungle since we weren't able to mow it last week. I had looked at the weather online before I went out to mow, and I saw a bunch of the color splotchies headed our way. It was still far enough off that I knew I could, at least, get the front done, but I was going to have to hurry. I was doing pretty good (and getting all Zen again, which I tend to do when I mow) but I noticed the sun was getting dimmer, and I just knew it was going to rain. So I put the mower into one of the highest gears and start playing Death Race 2000 with the grass. I had no idea that the riding mower could pull so many Gs! So I'm finally done and I race into the garage and get everything put away...and I realize that the light was getting dimmer because the sun was going down, not because it was fixing to rain! How embarrassing. At any rate, it did rain, finally (a few hours later!)

Steve and I watched the movie White Noise last night. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't scarier, but the EVP stuff was creepy. Out of just about everything ghostly, the EVPs scare me the most. I know in my head that it could be anything making noises that "sound" like words, but I get heebed out about it. The movie, however, didn't make much sense, so even what did scare me was neutralized. Eh...

No comments: