Sunday, March 16, 2008

1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have one on my right leg, above my knee, where a xylophone collapsed on me during a football game. Not a very bad ass way to be scarred, but certainly the funniest.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A shelf with some wedding stuff on it and flowers from my dad and mother-in-law's funerals. A bunch of dried flowers, a shelf of girly lotions and an antique print Anthony gave me for Christmas.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I lightly snore - no matter what Steve may say - and I talk sometimes.

4. HAVE YOU EVER MADE OUT IN A MOVIE THEATER? Heck yes! Lots of times. I had to see Forrest Gump twice before I got everything. :)

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 10:20 a.m.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A cupcake

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Kisses, certain friendships being the way they used to be

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? I don't really have one. I'm not a "stuff" person.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 4"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Terribly

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DAY? Sometimes.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Kenny, but not because he did anything bad. We talked about stuff that made me think of other stuff later and that other stuff made me sad. Totally not his fault.

13. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? Being a burden to anyone. I don't just mean a physical burden, but an emotional burden. I don't want to wind up being that person someone stays friends with just because they wouldn't want to hurt my feelings.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown or black. It used to be red, but not anymore.

15. WHAT ABOUT EYE COLOR? Blue

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? It depends on how much energy I'm going to need.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? I'm not fond of pizza, but I guess it would be spinach.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Cold Stone Ice Cream!

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Blue

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Only goldfish crackers.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? I don't know right off the top of my head.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Yes! Who doesn't?

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I don't know.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? At this point, I don't care as long as it fits.

25. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU WANT? One that runs and doesn't cause problems.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Two doggies!

27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Butler is a Labrador Retriever, Bear is a Catahoula Leopard Dog/ Border Collie.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Of course! Love doesn't care where they live!

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 17

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? I don't care, really.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes, Canada and Mexico. I want to see so much more, though.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Chocolate, puppies, men who smell good

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes, and I've made an ass out of myself every single time.

37. FIRST JOB? Snow cone girl. I made snow cones.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes. I miss it. Darned caller ID.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? More than one. Souls have many facets. It would be boring if there were only one person for everyone.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Putting away groceries.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Indeed, but a long time ago.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My singing.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, on my front two teeth only. It was sexy!

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Not to destroy anything or be destroyed.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I don't want any. None. Zero. Maybe two, if I change my mind.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Inconsideration.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT GRADE SCHOOL? Being unselfconscious.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pantene

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No! It's fairly terrible.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Baloney, as long as I don't look at the ingredients.

52. ANY BAD HABITS? Self doubt, worrying about things I can't control, leaving dishes in the sink too long, losing things.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? In some cases, but I really don't like that about myself and I try not to be. It doesn't always work.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I have a feeling I might annoy myself.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Absolutely!

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Maybe at first, but I believe when you like someone, you stop looking at how they look on the outside. Seriously, that isn't just my suck-up answer.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I blog. I also seethe and occasionally I throw things at Steve.

59. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? I want to be happy and make the people I love happy.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My barbies. I was a Barbie freak.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Many

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? Barney scares me. SCARES ME!

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who me? Never <--- See what I did there?

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Is it wrong to say both, preferably layered in a casserole dish and smothered in bacon?

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Someone who can laugh and be silly with me, kindness, courtesy, someone who has an honest desire to get to know me and stick around even when I act weird.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Tae, Smelly, Kel

68. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Probably Lost and The Office.

69. WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? I'd love to give the Christian answer to this, but I've always just made sure I exploited their weaknesses.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Currently, but as clumsy as I am, I am probably going to lose one sometime.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? Nope

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Watch Torchwood and do a load of dishes.

74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU'VE EVER GONE IN A CAR? 110 mph

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I'm not going to insist

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Angry barking dogs

77. Last thing you drank? Sierra Mist

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The little girl across the street from my mom.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Smile

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? read, make stuff for my friends, play on the internet

82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? January. There is a sense of new beginnings, even if we don't make them.

83. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? Do I really need to answer this? Chocolate!

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Of course!

85. HAIR COLOR? Chestnut brown

86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown, almost black.

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Krystal's

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Sazio's Italian Restaurant.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Not so much.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Part of a NASCAR race (against my will.)

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? April 25th. It's not too hot, not too cold, and all you need is a light jacket.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Clarinet, piano, xylophone, and I play a mean air guitar.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I don't claim to be either

95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. Steve frowns on the one night stands.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Orange Juice, lip gloss and Tic-Tacs

98. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM? Fairly Low, but I pretend I think I'm awesome so as not to be annoyingly emo-ish

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? - The Good, The Bad, and the Mad - Unusual People in American History

No comments: