Thursday, March 13, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Sorry about that last post. I had been thinking about something that happened at work yesterday and finally just had a moment of disgust. You know, when someone says they will help you with something, they should do it. I mean, sure, there are times when it just isn't possible because something important comes up, I get that. I just don't appreciate being lied to. If you aren't going to help me, don't let me think I can count on you. JUST SAY SO! Damn.

2) I'm having trouble with my e-mail here at work. Some people, real people that I know and love, have been redirected to my SPAM folder. I still get SPAM in my inbox, but not messages from friends. No matter what I do, I can't seem to figure out why. After working on it yesterday, I sent a few e-mails out asking them to reply to me to see where the mail wound up, I got nothing. So unless those people just ignored my pleas for a reply, I may not be getting their mail anymore at all. I hope that's not the case. It's one of the few things I have to get me through the day! I also really don't want to call the IT guy up here. The new guy freaks me out a little.

3) I bought asparagus the other day! However, I have no idea how to cook it. Anyone?

4) I bought a pair of Crocs the other day and I love them! No, not the ugly, garden-clog looking kind, but a pair of cute ones with canvas uppers. They feel so good it's almost obscene.

5) Steve is taking this whole week off for vacation. He didn't go anywhere, but he's been doing man work around the house and trying to relax. Personally, I didn't think it was possible for Steve to relax, he's always so tightly wound up. He has problems with high blood pressure, so maybe just not being at work will help him a bit. Hopefully, anyways. So far he's mowed the lawn and replaced the railing on our front stoop. He has a funny way of relaxing! :) I wish I got paid vacations. I want to go somewhere and still pay my bills.

No comments: