Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OK. Now, before you watch this, let me just clarify something.

This video is slightly embarrassing. This video is of me.

I was in the 11th grade. As one of the few people at my school who would ever get out in front of a crowd and do anything, I was often asked to sing at different events. This happens to be the night I sang during the intermission of our school beauty pageant. I have no illusions that I sounded that great, nor do I count this among my most impressive moments, but it was just recently converted from VHS to digital, so I thought...why the heck not.

I thought that those of you who love me might get a kick out of seeing what I was like when I was in high school. I also thought you might enjoy laughing at my expense. You will laugh...of that I have no doubt. Just know for certain that I sing much better these days and I rarely ever do strip teases anymore. Just FYI.

2 comments:

The Hill Freeman Library & Spruill Learning Center said...

Very cute! That song has been stuck in my head all day anyway because I've been reading Duma Key

Kenny said...

You never let me down!

Hot stuff!