Monday, February 09, 2009

NOT AN EMPTY THREAT

The other night, Steve and I had to run to Target to pick up a few essentials (i.e. root beer and apple slices). It was really busy, and we had to stand in line for longer than just a couple of minutes. Of course he started to pick at me. I don't remember what he was doing, probably touching the buggy, which is a no-no (that's a whole other post) but I told him that if he didn't stop, I was going to have to cut him.

He didn't stop!

A minute or so later, we got up to the belt and I started putting the groceries on it. When I picked up the root beer, apparently the structure of the carton had gotten compromised and it split along one side. A bottle fell out of the carton, just barely missed landing in the cart (curses) and smashed to the floor. When it did, it sprayed shards of broken glass and root beer all over Steve. When we got home, we saw where a piece of it DID actually cut his arm. I warned him!

That'll teach him to mess with me!

No comments: