Monday, February 09, 2009

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I wish the weather would make up its mind. It's flipping back and forth so much that my allergies don't know what to do! Steve and I were sick all day yesterday with various sinus ailments. It should be cold or warm for a few days at a time!

2) I had such good intentions for this weekend, but I didn't accomplish even a quarter of what I had planned. I did go to the gym on Saturday morning, because I missed it on Friday, I helped Steve paint more paneling, and I was going to come home and clean out my office. It's scary in there. Seriously, one of these days I'm going to go missing, and someone will finally find me in that office underneath a heap of paper and books, impaled with paint brushes. Well, needless to say I did very little in terms of cleaning up the office except for moving some supplies from one set of boxes into a storage container, which I then flipped over and all of my hard work organizing was destroyed. Sigh. I hate to clean. When it's done and everything looks nice it's great, but the process is a pain.

3) I love paint chips! We had to go to Lowes to pick up a piece of baseboard on Saturday and I spent most of the time we were there grabbing every color of paint chip that caught my eye. I DO have two rooms that need to be repainted, and I haven't got a clue what color I want to use, but mainly I just liked the squares of colors. I also use them to make stuff, but that's a secret that Lowes doesn't need to know. :)

4) This video kind of freaks me out, but it's funny. You may have already seen it, though.

It made me do the Robot early this morning!

2 comments:

Kenny said...

I'm not sure why I'm supposed to want a candy bar after that ad ... but OK.

There are few products, it turns out, that you can advertise without actually, you know, advertising the product. Nike shoes, Coke and a few others.

Cadbury is not one of those things.

Tae said...

i read a lot of comments similar to yours when I watched the video for the first time, and I have to agree.

However, Cadbury is a very popular brand of Chocolate in the U.K. (like Hershey's is to the U.S.) so maybe they can do that kind of advertising over there. Maybe?