Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today I had to run an errand across town, and since it wasn't so darn hot I decided to pull the top down on my car. I also wanted to pull the top down, because I figured that it would help get some of the dog hair out.

I keep forgetting to take Lois to the car wash place and use one of their vacuums, and our upright is not conducive for vacuuming out a vehicle, so needless to say, the inside of my car is a grassy, furry mess.

As I'm driving, the dog hair starts to levitate and fly all around me. It wasn't so bad at first, since I wasn't going very fast, but as soon as I hit the highway, dog hair starts pelting me all over the face and sticking into my lip gloss. Also, my hair has begun to fly all over the place (I had forgotten my hat, you see.) By the time I made it to my destination, I looked like this -

- but with furry lips. It was very attractive. Luckily, I had a fold away brush in my purse that tamed the 'do before I went inside the store.

Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to help with the furry lips.

No comments: