Saturday, February 12, 2005

FINALLY! We are going tonight to see the Phantom of the Opera. I've heard that it is wonderful and I've heard it was awful. I hope it's the former. I've loved Phantom since my friend Bonnie first lent me her CDs of the soundtrack when I was a sophomore. Sara and I and some other people who have ceased to matter over the years (j/k!) went to see it on stage in Nashville, and I was completely amazed. Of course, we were at the top of the theater and everyone was about as this big "-", but it was great. Hopefully my glasses will hold together long enough for me to see the whole thing.

Speaking of Sara, I got a birthday card from her (Thanks, Scary Spice) today. ON the back it said: CONFIDENTIAL, Can Only Be Opened By An Old Woman. It's a shame I'm going to have to wait till HER birthday to see what was inside! : )

No comments: