Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm in the process of redesigning my whole website. It's kind of going along slowly, since I'm having to do most of the graphics on my laptop, but I've got the ideas. All I have to do is put foundations under them. (I'd like to thank the guy who wrote Walden for that last line I just mangled. I know who he is, but I don't know how to spell his name. No need to send it to me, I'll look it up later.)

We have a new guy at work named Ian. He's 17 years old. He reminds me of Kevin in a lot of ways. You know what I'm talking about. : ) He's a really sweet guy, and he bought me sour gummy worms. I've only known him one day and he's already buying me things. I think I'm going to like him fine. ; )

Steve gave me my birthday gift yesterday. He got me a gift card from Williams-Sanoma! Woo-Hoo! He actually gave me a pack of cards and I was all, "Wha? Um...okay, thanks." He asked me to shuffle them so we could play something and in the middle of the deck was my gift card. He's so cute! We're going out to celebrate my birthday on Saturday if nothing happens. I'm kind of glad. I hate trying to do birthday stuff on my actual birthday. Too many obligitory romantic dates going on! Heeheehee. I guess I sound like the Valentine's Day Scrooge or something. Bah Humbug!


No comments: