Friday, February 18, 2005

SO SUE ME...

OK, so after a conversation with Steve the other night, he tells me that I come across as being too nosey because I ask to know names of people that I'm hearing about or ask who went where with who. I can't help it! My mom used to do the same thing and I guess I got that from her. I need to know names so that I don't get confused. I also ask who went with you so I can have a picture in my head (I need to visualize, I'm an artist!) So to all of you that I've done this to, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to get into your business, I'm just trying to sort out the people you are talking about. I mean, granted I'm nosey, but I'm not asking for names so I can do research on them. Heeheehee. I never knew how it must of sounded! Sorry for seeming more interested than I should (and honestly, more interested than I probably was)! : )

No comments: