Thursday, April 20, 2006

...and so I said to myself, why not?

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Sheena, Queen of the Dwarf People...my friends call me Kelly.
Birthday:I don't have one
Birthplace:Huntsville, Alabama
Current Location:Huntsville, Alabama
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:5'3" or so
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Swedish/Native American. Just call me Stands with Heidi.
The Shoes You Wore Today:Black Cowboy Boots
Your Weakness:Chocolate and Puppies, but not at the same time.
Your Fears:Bugs, Heights, Dark, Smothering, and Bananas.
Your Perfect Pizza:I don't really care for pizza, thanks.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Pay off some bills
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"Leave me alone" or am I the only one who gets that?
Thoughts First Waking Up:Bears!!!! Wait...what time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:My mom says my eyes, Steve says my hair. I don't really see one.
Your Bedtime:11:30 pm or so
Your Most Missed Memory:?
Pepsi or Coke:Either, I'm not picky.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Steve doesn't like it when I date, but I'll go with single.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Red Diamond
Chocolate or Vanilla:CHOCOLATE
Cappuccino or Coffee:both, at the same time, with a little more caffine added in.
Do you Smoke:yuck, no
Do you Swear:like a sailor, unless my mom is around, then no.
Do you Sing:All of the time!
Do you Shower Daily:Usually
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:I want to graduate college...badly...soon.
Do you want to get Married:Again? Maybe. Depends on what happens to Steve.
Do you belive in yourself:Yes. I can touch me, so I know I'm real. Right?
Do you get Motion Sickness:Easily
Do you think you are Attractive:Not really. I have a great personality!
Are you a Health Freak:Heh...not so much.
Do you get along with your Parents:Very well.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Obsessively, as long as they don't turn into Tornados.
Do you play an Instrument:Sort of. Clarinet, Piano, Xylophone.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:I'm on drugs every month.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I don't care for Oreos much, but I think I've had some.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:*gag* no
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:I don't think so.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:It's not possible for me to go skinny dipping!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:I plead the 5th
Ever been called a Tease:I don't think so
Ever been Beaten up:Just by my sister.
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Saving the world from a flaming comet...when I'm 105.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Happy
What country would you most like to Visit:Greece or Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown or black...
Short or Long Hair:either
Height:tall
Weight:eh, don't care.
Best Clothing Style:I don't know! I'm hopless!
Number of Drugs I have taken:Legal, a lot. Illegal, none.
Number of CDs I own:maybe 10? I don't know.
Number of Piercings:5
Number of Tattoos:None yet, but only because I'm a coward. Don't judge me.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:2, but I'm sure there is more if I think about it!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.