Friday, April 28, 2006

Okay, just because so many people have both asked AND assumed they knew what I was talking about in another post I made (the one about being addicted to someone) let me clear this up. I am sorry if in that particular post I didn't specify.

That was a random thought. It didn't mean anyone or anything specific. I am not saying that I, Kelly, am in any way addicted to nor wonder if I could be addicted to another person. Is this clear to everyone? Good.

I've also wondered if you went back in time and payed Van Gogh to paint a picture, could you bring it back and sell it, an unknown painting by an otherwise well known artist, without anyone accusing you of fencing art that had been stolen by Nazis at some point. I also haven't done this.

Please don't take everything I write on here seriously, especially if it doesn't seem to make sense. Sometimes I'm just writing to stay awake or because I have weird thoughts.

That is all. : )

No comments: