Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just a small bit of advice...

Let's pretend you are going to make, say, a smoothie. You grab your blender, look around for the top, and proceed to cut up all of the yummy fruits that you plan to smooth (or whatever the proper smoothie verb is). After the said smoothie is made and you begin to drink it, if you have a straw obstruction, please see what causes it right away.

I did not look to see what it was until I was almost done with my drink. Apparently, a piece of plastic shrink wrap had fallen into my blender while it was in the cabinet. I didn't ever notice it, even when I started putting things into the pitcher. I unknowingly proceeded to drink little pieces of plastic along with my smoothie this morning. It wasn't until I was almost done that I noticed something that looked decidedly unlike a strawberry. When I pulled it out, it was a crumpled up piece of partially shredded plasic wrap. Granted it could have been something much worse, like a roach, but still.

Yuck.

No comments: