Monday, August 14, 2006

Mosquito bites....on toes....driving me crazy...must scratch...ACK!!

I'm not sure that there is a worse place to get a mosquito bite than on your toes. Well, let me rephrase that. I can't think of a worse place that I would be willing to talk about on my blog, than on your toes. I wore flip-flops (my summer shoe of choice) when we went out on Saturday night and must have walked into a group of them. So far this summer I've had one, count them, ONE mosquito bite and that's it. That's like a record for me, especially living in Alabama. They can practically breed in the air down here because of the humidity. Normally you have to be one of those kids in a plastic bubble to only get one bite! I now have 3 or 4 just on my feet and they're driving me nuts! My shoes kept rubbing right across them, so I had to take them off. Now I'm walking barefoot on my nasty work carpet, and I fear for my feet.

I can't say why I felt it necessary to post about this, but it did get my mind off of the incessant itching for at least a few moments!

Go about your day. : )

No comments: