Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's hot.

I've been going to the NOAA website a million times a day in hopes that a cloud might be hovering over North Alabama getting ready to rain on us. I've been obsessed with the passion usually reserved for children hoping for snow. Something about the weather gives me bad flashbacks of band camp when we had to stay outside for hours and hours practicing drill and running laps. I never have been able to figure out what good running laps did to someone in the marching band. That's why I'm grateful for the fact that the band director finally put me in the pit my freshman year. I never had to march again! :)

It feels yellow and brown outside and those are my least favorite colors of weather! I want RAIN! I want THUNDERSTORMS! I, however, do not want tornadoes if you please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep.
My punkins are dying.
Bleh.