Friday, March 02, 2007

!

I can't believe that I forgot to tell you guys what I did yesterday!

I had an exam yesterday that I was worried about. The exam was set for 9:35 a.m. and was going to be a pain because it consisted of one essay question and that was all.

So I work as fast as I could to get the info I would need to take into the exam with me and by the time it was ready to go, I realized I had locked my keys in the car. ACK! So I had to call Steve and have him come by and open it for me. When I got outside to wait on him to arrive, I found that my car was making a strange sound.

Apparently my car was not only locked with the keys still in the ignition, but the car was still RUNNING! Sweet banana mousse with walnuts! How can a person get out of a car while it's still running and not even notice? Geez.

I actually made it to the exam, but I'm pretty sure I bombed it so bad that there were civilian casualties.

Later that day I came home with a bad headache because of my allergies (Hi, spring!) and that headache made me nauseated really badly. A while back, a doctor had prescribed me a very powerful anti emetic/allergy medicine and that was the first thing I thought about taking. Well, that pill helped me feel better, but it made me VERY floopy. I'd like to apologize to Brian for what I'm sure was a very badly typed IM conversation, and to Steve for having to put me to bed.

How does someone have a Monday on a Thursday?

No comments: