Thursday, March 29, 2007

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) For those of you who are interested, I did get my bag back. It got back to me last Saturday night at 7:45. I'm so glad it wasn't lost for good, although I was looking forward to sticking it to U.S. Airlines and getting some money from them. I think what happened was that it was searched and then misplaced. When I opened it, there was a card in there that said they had opened my bag. I wonder if it had the same chemical on it as my shoes.

2) I've got another month before my finals. One more month. One loooooooooong last month.

3) Sara is out of the hospital for now, according to her dad. However, she is sick with a cold. BOO GERMS! I have fully taken advantage of the chocolate while she's been out, but I will stop again if she goes back in. Let's all hope she doesn't go back in!

4) I've started going to a tanning bed again. I know, I know...I said I'd never do that again. However, last Sunday I wore a pair of cropped pants and my legs practically glowed in the dark. Steve put his hand next to my ankle and I swear, compared to me he looked Middle Eastern, and he's not exactly that tanned. So now I'm slightly burnt and my back itches like crazy. I do have one problem, though. I have a perfect line in the middle of my torso that will not tan. It also isn't burned. It's weird. I look like a chimera! Oh well, I suppose that just means no bikini for me this summer. (and the world breathes a sigh of relief.)

5) I've only made 67 cranes, so I need to get busy. Oy.

No comments: