Saturday, March 10, 2007

I need your help.

First off, I may not know every one of you who stumble upon my blog, but I do know that several wonderful people take time out of their lives to check up on me and a regular to semi-regular basis. For that, I thank you and sincerely hope you eventually get a productive hobby. ; ) Just kidding!

Because I know that someone is out there reading this, I felt sure that if I gave this request, then at least one or two of you might do something for me. At this point, I can't be really specific with what I'm going to do, because it's supposed to be on the DL, but I promise it is nothing illegal or wrong, so just bear with me.

I need you to pray for me. Not only pray for me, but for a group of people that I'm very close to. I've been asked to help someone, and while I am perfectly capable of helping them physically, emotionally I'm afraid I may be a little weak. Most people think that I am made of much stronger stuff than I really am. I'm glad that they think this, because I want them to feel that they can come to me and hand off a considerable chunk of their burden so that I can help them carry it. However, sometimes I'm afraid that I can't carry it very long or very far, and that is why I need your prayers this time. I want to help, and I'm going to try, but I'm afraid that I will be completely ineffective when I try. It's important that I stay strong and solid, because I want to be able to take a bigger load on my shoulders than I have before and I'm just afraid I won't be able to do it. So please, if you pray, say a prayer for me and my friends. I'll have to ask that it just be considered an unspoken request, but I'll be able to explain more as time goes on.

Thanks!

No comments: