Sunday, March 04, 2007

I regret to announce that there will not be a WEEKEND UPDATE this week due to circumstances that have overshadowed all other events during the weekend, and I don't feel they are appropriate to recount in this space.

Because my high red threat level state of pissed off has just very recently settled into a low grade pale yellow annoyance, I feel that by rehashing what happened, I run the risk of getting pissed off all over again. No one wants that to happen.

I will say this one thing, though. It is quite fortunate that I placed myself in a position where I was away from Steve for almost the entire day Sunday, because I'm pretty sure that had I not had time to think of how to handle myself with restraint, I might have flown at him with a wrath very seldom seen outside of Quintin Tarantino movies. As it stands now, however, I think he will be safe.

That is all.