Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why do most of my embarrassing moments include me being partially nude in a public place?

Yesterday as I was leaving school, I realized I needed to run by Wal-Mart to buy some paint to finish up a sign I had been working on. As I was walking through the parking lot, I realized that I felt a breeze. I looked down and my shirt was unbuttoned almost to my belly-button! EEEEK!

I fixed my shirt and decided right then and there that I would be buying a tank top to wear underneath my shirt for the rest of the day! I got the tank top and returned to work, and as I was walking through the parking lot, I realized that my shirt was unbuttoned again! Once again I buttoned it and hurried in to put on the tank top. Before I made it to the door, the shirt was open again! What the? I had to run into the nearest restroom and put on the tank top before I ended up embarrassing myself. I couldn't figure out why I was having this problem, because I had worn it before and didn't flash anyone!

I found out by accident what was causing it. I have a new purse that has a long strap and I was wearing it across my chest to keep my hands free. Apparently, every time I reached into it for something, it was pushing the buttons through the button holes.

*dies*

No comments: